2008-05-22

:: Freakin' Awsome! ::

Some inspiration for you, you know who you are ;)
It should be Legen.. Wait for it... dary!


:: U can't touch this ::

:: Ice Ice Baby ::

:: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun ::

:: Samantha Fox - Touch Me ::

:: Bananarama - Venus ::

:: Geri Halliwell - It's raining men ::

:: Wham - Wake me up before you go go ::

:: Fine Young Cannibals - She Drives Me Crazy ::

:: Gloria Estefan & Miami Sound Machine - Conga ::

:: Snap - Rhythm Is A Dancer ::

:: Whigfield - Saturday Night ::

:: Aqua - Barbie Girl ::

:: I Like To Move It, Move It ::

:: Kikki Danielsson - Bra Vibrationer ::

:: Gina G - Ooh Ahh... Just A Little Bit ::

:: Los Del Rio - Macarena ::

:: Herreys - Diggiloo Diggiley ::

:: Sir Mixalot - Baby got Back ::

:: Britney Spears - Baby one more time ::

:: Spice Girls - Wannabe ::

:: Akon featuring Eminem - Smack That ::

:: Girls Aloud - I think we're alone now ::

:: Justin Timberlake - Sexy Back ::

:: Olinda - Playboy Bunny ::

:: The Pussycat Dolls - Don't Cha ::

:: Queen - We Will Rock You ::

:: Cartoons DK - Witch Doctor ::

:: Steps - Tragedy ::

:: Toy-Box - Tarzan & Jane ::

:: Vengaboys - Boom, Boom, Boom, Boom ::

:: Markoolio & Linda Bengtzing - Värsta Schlagern ::

:: Dag Vag - Du Får Aldrig Nog ::

:: Body Rockers - I like the way you move ::

:: Will.I.Am. - I Got It From My Mama ::

:: Lipps Inc - Funkytown ::

:: Nelly Furtado - Man Eater ::

:: Rihanna - Pon De Replay ::

:: E-Type - True Believer ::

:: Short Skirt, Long Jacket London Bridge ::

:: Girls Aloud - Jump ::

I hope you find something you like hun! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments even more than hugs ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...