Skip to main content

:: Movie Time! ::

Going to the movies with some friends to watch 'What Happens In Vegas'.
Wedding themed movie that should be great fun for my friends who are getting married this summer. Went to the movies the other day as well with my boo and watched Iron Man.
It was quite alright actually. Even though it's a guys movie, it was a guys movie that I could actually enjoy.

Going to watch the new Indiana Jones movie as well when it opens. Hehe, lots of movie times lately, but hey, who knows when I'll be able to go to the movies the next time after the baby is born right :)

Over and out!
XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freebie - Matching Tickets

I shared these a few days ago at my Swedish blog , and I thought maybe you could find use for them as well? ♥ Download Tickets Here ♥

FORM OF HAPPINESS

We are totally crushing on our new fried egg dress by Form of Happiness , a brand new swedish brand that produces fun organic kids clothes made for play!  

Freebie - Printable Labels

I found a gorgeous vintage label over at the fab blog Graphics Fairy and I couldn't help but to play around a bit with it in photoshop. The result are these colorful printable labels to use for all your crafting projects. They're free for personal use. Please be sure to say hi before you leave and please link back to this blog if you use the labels on a project published online ♥ Thanks a bunch! ♥ Download Labels Here ♥