Skip to main content

:: Scrapping Ideas ::

I keep coming up with all these great new
ideas for scrap projects and other smart and
fun little things to create, but I keep forgetting
them just as fast. So I thought I would blog this
one, so I can always go back and find it later :)
And maybe give you all some ideas on something
to create.

Okay so first, I want to create a book of ideas,
where I write down all these ideas ;)
I'll cut out great little tricks and tips from
magazines, and ideas for scrap pages, and
recipes etc.

Apple/Cinnamon Cupcakes for my friend,
so she won't have to search no more.
I feel the pressure for them to turn out great
though, so I'll have to think about that one :)

Banana/Chocolate Cupcakes,
sounds yummy!

Well, I think that's it for now :)

Comments

Post a Comment

I love comments even more than hugs ♥

Popular posts from this blog

Freebie - Matching Tickets

I shared these a few days ago at my Swedish blog , and I thought maybe you could find use for them as well? ♥ Download Tickets Here ♥

FORM OF HAPPINESS

We are totally crushing on our new fried egg dress by Form of Happiness , a brand new swedish brand that produces fun organic kids clothes made for play!  

Freebie - Printable Labels

I found a gorgeous vintage label over at the fab blog Graphics Fairy and I couldn't help but to play around a bit with it in photoshop. The result are these colorful printable labels to use for all your crafting projects. They're free for personal use. Please be sure to say hi before you leave and please link back to this blog if you use the labels on a project published online ♥ Thanks a bunch! ♥ Download Labels Here ♥