Skip to main content

:: Deisgn your own shirt with iron ons ::


I aways wanted to try iron ons
and
the other day I bought some iron on papers
for my printer and a white shirt for
my baby boy on sale.

I printed out one of the cassette tapes
I designed a while ago, on to the iron
on paper and ironed it on to the shirt :)

The photos are quite low quality
so you can't really see what the finished
result looks like. I'll try to take better
photos when he gets a chance to try it out :)


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Ett tips för er svenskar är att dessa papper
är köpta på Clas Ohlson, 10 pack för 135 kr!
Billigt billigt! Håll dock inte strykjärnet för
länge över motivet, det gör att motivet blir
grönaktigt konstigt nog?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freebie - Matching Tickets

I shared these a few days ago at my Swedish blog , and I thought maybe you could find use for them as well? ♥ Download Tickets Here ♥

FORM OF HAPPINESS

We are totally crushing on our new fried egg dress by Form of Happiness , a brand new swedish brand that produces fun organic kids clothes made for play!  

Freebie - Printable Labels

I found a gorgeous vintage label over at the fab blog Graphics Fairy and I couldn't help but to play around a bit with it in photoshop. The result are these colorful printable labels to use for all your crafting projects. They're free for personal use. Please be sure to say hi before you leave and please link back to this blog if you use the labels on a project published online ♥ Thanks a bunch! ♥ Download Labels Here ♥