Skip to main content

:: Inspiration from you to me ::


First of all
I wanna thank you for all your
wonderful comments and for visiting my little blog.

Today I got to see some of the layouts the
readers of my blog have been working on,
and they are truly inspiring.

I thought I would share the links so that you
all could have a look and maybe get some ideas
on how to use my templates!

First of, one of my Swedish fave digi scrappers,
viswpen. She actually created a beautiful hybrid
mini album using my rock template earlier this year,
and now she's trying out my templates.

I love her work and I know you will as well!
Visit her at Scrapbook - in my head and heart
for more wonderful inspiration!

I also got a wonderful comment today by
macchiato queen with links to two of her
layout made using my templates!

Check them out here, and here
and you will find her blog with some beautiful
jewlery over here. Be sure to check this girl out!

If you'd like to show me your work please leave
me a comment and a link to your layout.

If you don't have a blog you can always publish them
on tinypic or imageschack and send me the url!

♥ XOXO ♥


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freebie - Matching Tickets

I shared these a few days ago at my Swedish blog , and I thought maybe you could find use for them as well? ♥ Download Tickets Here ♥

FORM OF HAPPINESS

We are totally crushing on our new fried egg dress by Form of Happiness , a brand new swedish brand that produces fun organic kids clothes made for play!  

Freebie - Printable Labels

I found a gorgeous vintage label over at the fab blog Graphics Fairy and I couldn't help but to play around a bit with it in photoshop. The result are these colorful printable labels to use for all your crafting projects. They're free for personal use. Please be sure to say hi before you leave and please link back to this blog if you use the labels on a project published online ♥ Thanks a bunch! ♥ Download Labels Here ♥