Skip to main content

:: A little something I made ::


This easter I wanted to do something

special for my loved ones. I came up with
the idea of doing a kind of easter egg but
instead of an egg use a tiny glass jar.


I filled it up with jelly beans and decorated
the jar with one of my spring flowers and
a butterfly. You can find the templates
for them here and here.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Jag tycker det är så synd att kasta bort alla
fina barnmatsburkar, det blir ju trots allt en
hel del när man har små barn :)

Det finns massor med olika användningsområden
för dessa burkar, de är perfekta till att förvara
dina knappar, brads, bling bling stenar etc..

De funkar även utmärkt att altra och ge bort
som en söt gå bort present. Fyll burken med
något lyxigt te, godis, hemmagjord marmelad
eller något annat som du vet att mottagaren
skulle uppskatta. Det behövs så lite för att
göra någon glad! :)

Locket målar du enkelt med lite akrylfärg
för att matcha innehållet.

♥ Lycka till! ♥

Comments

  1. That's a really cute present! I bet everyone was happy to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Det är klart att du får!! :-) Vill du attjag ska göra i någon mer färg?

    Förresten, när du målar med akrylfärger (tex som du nämnde i inlägget här), vad har du då för färger? Jag skulle vilja ha några bra, men det är en djungel och jag vet inte vad som är bra och dåligt. De enda jag har nu är pyttetuber från Clas Ohlson i Luleå. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous, and they're just what I've been looking for. I used one of your freebies to make a mini birdhouse. Here is the link www.catherinesatelier.blogspot.com
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments even more than hugs ♥

Popular posts from this blog

Freebie - Matching Tickets

I shared these a few days ago at my Swedish blog , and I thought maybe you could find use for them as well? ♥ Download Tickets Here ♥

FORM OF HAPPINESS

We are totally crushing on our new fried egg dress by Form of Happiness , a brand new swedish brand that produces fun organic kids clothes made for play!  

Freebie - Printable Labels

I found a gorgeous vintage label over at the fab blog Graphics Fairy and I couldn't help but to play around a bit with it in photoshop. The result are these colorful printable labels to use for all your crafting projects. They're free for personal use. Please be sure to say hi before you leave and please link back to this blog if you use the labels on a project published online ♥ Thanks a bunch! ♥ Download Labels Here ♥