Skip to main content

:: My day in photos ::

You gotta love pink, especially when you mix it
up with black and silver, and add a big spoon of
kitsch. ♥ That bird is so darn ugly, but I love it! :)


Today it's been raining outside, so what do you
do on a day like this? Well you make some felt
flowers of course :)

I'll show you the finished result when I'm done.


Oh and I just have to show you my new
vintage gold frame. I'm in love!


Jag älskar mina nya chock rosa kuddar från rusta,
otroligt billiga och hur snygga som helst!
Fick övertala sambon lite men väl på
plats är han näästan lika förtjust som jag :)

Filtblommorna har jag klippt ut på fri hand
från tunn filt och ska sedan sätta på knappar.

Hoppas ni får en toppen kväll!

♥ XOXO ♥

Comments

  1. Härlig rosa! Fiiin ram! Och kul pyssel! Vilket perfekt blogginlägg! :-)

    Har du ngt tips nå något lättbakat med ändå gott att bjuda på på fika? Jag tänkte göra en morotskaka, men vill ha något mer och det står helt still! (Ska ha på måndag.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Så läckert! Jag ser att jag måste ta mig i kragen och lifta någon av alla dina underbara skisser, WOW säger jag bara.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments even more than hugs ♥

Popular posts from this blog

Freebie - Matching Tickets

I shared these a few days ago at my Swedish blog , and I thought maybe you could find use for them as well? ♥ Download Tickets Here ♥

FORM OF HAPPINESS

We are totally crushing on our new fried egg dress by Form of Happiness , a brand new swedish brand that produces fun organic kids clothes made for play!  

Freebie - Printable Labels

I found a gorgeous vintage label over at the fab blog Graphics Fairy and I couldn't help but to play around a bit with it in photoshop. The result are these colorful printable labels to use for all your crafting projects. They're free for personal use. Please be sure to say hi before you leave and please link back to this blog if you use the labels on a project published online ♥ Thanks a bunch! ♥ Download Labels Here ♥