Skip to main content

:: I would like to thank.. ::


Woot, look what I got some time ago!

It's by Helen at the super creative
blog Scrap a Little, check it out if you
haven't already! Thank you Helen!


She also said some super sweet things
about my blog that I just have to share!

She is a Swedish scrap blogger and she
has so many awesome tips and ideas!
That's where I found the tutorial for

the fan flowers I posted last month.


I would love to pass these on to:

Scrapbook in my head and heart
A Swedish digi scrapper who often use
my templates to create fantastic layouts

Sagolikt Pysslar
Stina creates the most amazing things
out of digital kits, like the amazing
cassette tape key chain I showed you
some time ago. You need to go check out
her blog for more awesome projects!

Krumelurkonst
She creates the most amazing cards
with the most wonderful colors.
Simply stunning!

Thanks again Helen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freebie - Matching Tickets

I shared these a few days ago at my Swedish blog , and I thought maybe you could find use for them as well? ♥ Download Tickets Here ♥

FORM OF HAPPINESS

We are totally crushing on our new fried egg dress by Form of Happiness , a brand new swedish brand that produces fun organic kids clothes made for play!  

Freebie - Printable Labels

I found a gorgeous vintage label over at the fab blog Graphics Fairy and I couldn't help but to play around a bit with it in photoshop. The result are these colorful printable labels to use for all your crafting projects. They're free for personal use. Please be sure to say hi before you leave and please link back to this blog if you use the labels on a project published online ♥ Thanks a bunch! ♥ Download Labels Here ♥