Skip to main content

:: I'm so Excited! ::


And I just can't hide it!
That's why I'm sharing these news now :)
I'm working on a new blog, a sister blog
to this one. I miss writing in Swedish,
but at the same time I'm loving all the
foreign visitors I get to this blog.

The new blog is going to focus more on
my paper scrap, my everyday life,
yummy recipes and hopefully some
clever ideas. It will be in swedish but
I will add a translate gadget to make
it easy for the foreign readers.

I can't wait to get everything set up :)
This blog will continue as usual,
the new blog is simply a fun addition
where I can share ALL my ideas ♥

Talk to you soon!

♥ XOXO ♥

Comments

  1. Åh, vad kul!! Jag har saknat "dig" lite i den här bloggen, så jag ser verkligen fram emot den andra bloggen!!
    Kram!♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ,, and great for your sister blog... my native langauge is spanish ... but i will look both.. i enjoy all you share and i thank you for all!!

    a hug from Colombia

    Soffy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Åh va kuligt!! Har också saknat "dig" ;) =)
    Kram på dig ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments even more than hugs ♥

Popular posts from this blog

Freebie - Matching Tickets

I shared these a few days ago at my Swedish blog , and I thought maybe you could find use for them as well? ♥ Download Tickets Here ♥

FORM OF HAPPINESS

We are totally crushing on our new fried egg dress by Form of Happiness , a brand new swedish brand that produces fun organic kids clothes made for play!  

Freebie - Printable Labels

I found a gorgeous vintage label over at the fab blog Graphics Fairy and I couldn't help but to play around a bit with it in photoshop. The result are these colorful printable labels to use for all your crafting projects. They're free for personal use. Please be sure to say hi before you leave and please link back to this blog if you use the labels on a project published online ♥ Thanks a bunch! ♥ Download Labels Here ♥