2009-08-03

:: Finally a template freebie! ::

So sorry guys that I've been lacking on
the updates lately. I've been super busy!

But today I wanted to share a template freebie
with you all. AND it's a zip! I know some of you
have been having trouble with the rar's I've
been using to pack up my files and I've decided
it's time to let you all in on the fun as well!


This is a clean simple 3 photos template
with plenty of space for your embellishments
and creativity. Enjoy!

Download Template Here
Psd and png packed in a ZIP

4 comments:

  1. thank you so much - love how the pictures are all different sizes, but still cohesive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Aug. 03, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 04 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for sharing the templates!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments even more than hugs ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...