Skip to main content

:: You wanna be a Cutiepie? ::


Read more here

Update on something I forgot to mention
earlier. As my ct you would be free to work
with all my designs, including kits, templates
and hybdrid projects. You would get to choose
to work with the products that inspire you the
most. So don't get scared off if you're not into
using templates etc. As I said before I'm looking
for all kinds of creative people. Digi scrappers,
paper scrappers or someone who use digital
products in some other fun way.

It's a big plus if you keep an active blog and
is active around the blog/message board
communities but it's not a must.

Don't hesitate, send your application today!
The80sme@gmail.com
♥XoXo♥

Comments

  1. Det är så roligt att du ska bli designer , ska bli så spännande att se vad du hittar på. Själv vågar jag inte söka som designer men jag har gjort en digital layout med några av dina saker på ♥ Här hittar du den

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments even more than hugs ♥

Popular posts from this blog

Freebie - Matching Tickets

I shared these a few days ago at my Swedish blog , and I thought maybe you could find use for them as well? ♥ Download Tickets Here ♥

FORM OF HAPPINESS

We are totally crushing on our new fried egg dress by Form of Happiness , a brand new swedish brand that produces fun organic kids clothes made for play!  

Freebie - Printable Labels

I found a gorgeous vintage label over at the fab blog Graphics Fairy and I couldn't help but to play around a bit with it in photoshop. The result are these colorful printable labels to use for all your crafting projects. They're free for personal use. Please be sure to say hi before you leave and please link back to this blog if you use the labels on a project published online ♥ Thanks a bunch! ♥ Download Labels Here ♥