2009-11-26

Getting ready for the holidays

Today I started decorating my home for the holidays,
I even dressed the tree but only to realize I don't
want it to be white and silver this year!

This was after hours of work..
Oh well, I better get some shopping done this
weekend because what I'm dreaming of is a
gold tree, really stunning and very American.
You guys really do have the most beautiful
Christmas trees! What's the secret? :)

I also wanted to share this little video I made
to show you holiday preparations from the last
two years. This is what Christmas in Sweden looks
like, at least for me and my family :)

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful video. :) Thanks for taking the time to share this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your video very much. It is so nice to see how others celebrate Christmas. Have fun with your tree.

    Smiles,
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete

I love comments even more than hugs ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...