Skip to main content

Freebie - Printable - Home is where the heart is

As promised here is another freebie, this time it's
home themed. Perfect for new home cards, layouts etc.
Print on thick white paper (I use cardstock)
Stay tuned for ideas on how to use the images!

Download Home is where the heart is printable

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Credits:
Flowers and house images by the lovely Graphics Fairy.
Fence brush by Obsidian Dawn
Fonts home sweet home, rough typewriter, Da Font
For personal use please.

Comments

  1. Thank you for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! This is so cute, especially the cross-stitch font. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this printables. I am sure will be doing some nice thinss for this. I hope to be able to do it soon. I love your blog. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for sharing! i just am in love with this gorgeous duck egg colour. thank you very much for the freebie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments even more than hugs ♥

Popular posts from this blog

Freebie - Matching Tickets

I shared these a few days ago at my Swedish blog , and I thought maybe you could find use for them as well? ♥ Download Tickets Here ♥

FORM OF HAPPINESS

We are totally crushing on our new fried egg dress by Form of Happiness , a brand new swedish brand that produces fun organic kids clothes made for play!  

Freebie - Printable Labels

I found a gorgeous vintage label over at the fab blog Graphics Fairy and I couldn't help but to play around a bit with it in photoshop. The result are these colorful printable labels to use for all your crafting projects. They're free for personal use. Please be sure to say hi before you leave and please link back to this blog if you use the labels on a project published online ♥ Thanks a bunch! ♥ Download Labels Here ♥