2011-10-05

Freebies - Vintage Style Christmas printables DIY

Ho, ho, ho! Christmas in October? Yes sir!
It's high time to get started on all those Christmas projects!
For all my new readers, and old ones I've put together a link list
to all my Christmas printables!

Ps: Stay tuned for some brand new freebies coming up soon!

Vintage style Christmas tickets part 1
 These can be used in a million different ways.
On your gifts, Christmas cards, on layouts etc etc.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vintage style Christmas tickets part 2
 These can be used in a million different ways.
On your gifts, Christmas cards, on layouts etc etc.

 Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Make your own vintage santa gift tags
Easy and free!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Printable vintage style digital paper kit
Use for your digital projects or print out

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

18 comments:

  1. Thank you. They are wonderful.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is nothing short of amazing!
    I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an inspiring blog. Thank you for the Vintage Christmas tags.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [05 Oct 09:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful! Thank you for sharing so generously!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your blog is sensational! thank you for sharing the wonderful printable tickets, my mind is already thinking about adding them to tags, gifts and other alterables! looking forward to exploring your blog more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! Your work is so pretty. I love using tags and tickets on my LOs. {hugs} :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks ! very inspiring and lovely !

    http://rainbowgatherer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH these are so beautiful! I just love the vintage look. Thank you SO much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. First of all I wanted to say thank you for so freely sharing your tags and papers. Second I want to say thank you for making such beautiful tags and papers. I am blown away by them. I have just jumped into the world of PS (Elements) and really can't do much but I love looking for good examples of other's work and I don't easily find stuff that I like….that are my aesthetic or something I would make. So thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a new follower. Thank you for the lovely free printables!

    ReplyDelete
  12. MERCI pour cette jolie balade sur votre blog , see you later

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you very much for sharing these wonderful labels and tickets. SUPER!!

    Groetjes, Willy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Miss thanks for the freebies there perfect for the seasons thanks for you time.

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is beautiful paper- now I need to figure out how to print it. Thanks for sharing- your blog is fabulous. Good Luck with the baby! Enjoy that last month:

    ReplyDelete
  16. http://christi-hicks.blogspot.com/2011/11/vintage-christmas-tag.html

    I used one of your tickets.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Merci sincèrement pour toutes tes étiquettes qui me servent très souvent!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments even more than hugs ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...