Skip to main content

This is what I call Christmas!

Just look how gorgeous everything is!
Oh boy would I love to have my house decorated like this for Christmas.
Oh well we can always enjoy these lovely photos from the awesome
blog Hostess with the Mostess. And there's a bunch more pics
over at the blog so don't miss out, go check it out!


Oh and ps. For those of you who are interested in my freebies,
I can reveal that I'm working on a whole new set of vintage 
inspired tags for you to use on your christmas gifts, as decorations,
on christmas cards, on scrapbook layouts etc etc..

You will all be able to download these for FREE  real soon, so keep
checking back, or follow the  blog for all  the latest updates ♥


Comments

  1. One must act in painting as in life, directly.Sculpture is the best comment that a painter can make on painting.by Revathi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments even more than hugs ♥

Popular posts from this blog

Freebie - Matching Tickets

I shared these a few days ago at my Swedish blog , and I thought maybe you could find use for them as well? ♥ Download Tickets Here ♥

FORM OF HAPPINESS

We are totally crushing on our new fried egg dress by Form of Happiness , a brand new swedish brand that produces fun organic kids clothes made for play!  

Freebie - Printable Labels

I found a gorgeous vintage label over at the fab blog Graphics Fairy and I couldn't help but to play around a bit with it in photoshop. The result are these colorful printable labels to use for all your crafting projects. They're free for personal use. Please be sure to say hi before you leave and please link back to this blog if you use the labels on a project published online ♥ Thanks a bunch! ♥ Download Labels Here ♥