2012-01-30

Free printable wedding graphics - save the date, RSVP, thank you, engagement invite etc

Good Evening Cutiepies!
Are you ready for some free printables? I know I am!
I know there are a lot of you out there who are busy planing weddings
for this summer and I thought I would help you out!

Even though I'm not planing one myself I thought it was so much fun
to put these together and there are actually more wedding related 
freebies coming up real soon!

Ps. This post is now updated with some photos of what you
can do with these images once you print them out ♥

Pin It

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please feel free to print and use on your wedding invitations, 
scrapbooks, thank you cards, engagement party invites etc.
For the best result please use white cardstock with or without
texture.

I would love a link back to my site of you plan on using 
these graphics, that way even more people can get these
free printables.

Pin It

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

For personal use only,  not to be resold as digital or
printed versions.

If you download these I would love it if you would leave me
a comment with a little note on how you plan on using these.
I just love to know that my work is put to good use :)
Not a must, but it would be really fun!

Download free wedding graphics here

 


10 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous, just what I was looking for!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I will use them for my wedding invitations, and wedding scrapbook. Have a perfect day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, they are gorge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Jan. 31, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oj så fina! Den där "thank you" passar nog fint-fint på tack-korten vi ska skicka för bebisuppvaktningen vi fått :)

    Tack!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fantastic-thanks so much for sharing! I would love to link to your printables if you didn't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My oldest sister's in-laws are renewing their vows and she volunteered me to make their wedding favors!! I would love to put the date, their names, and "I still do!" on these tags. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty!!! Plan on using these in my wedding scrap book

    ReplyDelete

I love comments even more than hugs ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...