2012-02-17

Anyone need some wedding themed tickets?

Good day cutiepies!
I just thought I would check in and share this first preview of
a whole new set of vintage style tickets, and this time they
are wedding themed! I will be sharing these with you in the
beginning of next week so be sure to check back!

But for now here's a small preview. Do you have a project
in mind for these?

Have a wonderful Friday! ♥
XoXo

Ps. Don't forget to follow us on facebook for all the latest
news and updates. Don't miss out!


8 comments:

  1. Cool! My son is getting married this year and I've been keeping my eyes open for things I can make to help- these tickets would be great on the favors! I can't wait to see them! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They looks beautiful, love the ones with a Rose.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh these are looking great. Will be back soon. Enjoy the weekend, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!!

    Yes indeed these cute wedding themed tickets will come in handy, as I have two sons who are getting married this year!!

    Hugs and Smiles,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! My brother got secretaly married for two weeks ago. I will make a card for them. This tickets would be great on that card.

    Have a faboulous Sunday!
    Hugs Pernilla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tack för mallen om blommorna "Lager På Lager Blommor" - behövligt när man inte har en die och suger på att teckna på frihand^^ tanken är att få användning för det idag eller iaf inom kort=)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fick användning för dem igår kväll =)

      http://mossahus-scrapping.blogspot.com/2012/02/karlekstema.html

      Delete

I love comments even more than hugs ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...