2012-02-21

Free printable vintage style Wedding tickets

As promised here are the free printable vintage style wedding
tickets I told you about last week. Hope you will find good use for them!
Here I made a small wedding favor with a brown paper bag, a paper
doily, a rhinestone brad and two of the wedding tickets.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

They are ready to be printed (in a high photo quality for the
best result) Cut and use for your all your wedding and love
themed projects. Use white cardstock with or without texture when
printing these tickets.

All I ask in return is that you link back to this blog
if you post your finished projects online. Maybe even help
spread the word via facebook, twitter etc.
This way more people can find their way here and
download the tickets :)

Download free Tickets Here
For personal use only!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Oh and when you're done downloading you must take
a look at the wonderful blog Graphics fairy where I
found the vintage images used in this project.

Click here to visit my Facebook page, and like!



22 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these wunderful tickets...

    Greetings, Toos

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have come up with another winner! Definitely Pinterest worthy!! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweethart! Don't you just LOVE pinterest ♥ :) Hope they come in handy!

      Delete
  3. thank you soo much. i will take it for my smashbook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much, for sharing these tickets.

    Groetjes Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooohh these are wonderful! I will use them for wedding congrats cards, they look AMAZING! I love how you designed these, Thank you so much!!!

    Love from The Netherlands,
    Leintje*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so sweet of you, thank you so much ♥

      Delete
  6. These are just fabulous. Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Feb. 22, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I highlighted your freebie on my blog today. Thank you. http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/02/fridays-guest-freebies_24.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tack så mycket för de supersöta biljetterna!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am trying to download your file for these tickets, but it says that the link has been removed when I am sent to the site. Is there any other way to download them from you?? Or could you send them directly to my email possibly? These would be perfect for my wedding!! Thank you!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  11. I also would love to use these but am not able to download them...any ideas?
    Thank you for sharing your gift of creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  12. same for me too :-(
    they are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you very much !

    ReplyDelete

I love comments even more than hugs ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...