Skip to main content

:: Helpful Templates ::

blanktemplates

Okay, so this is not your regular templates post,
this is actually quite boring, but really useful :)

I've put together a folder of 5 blank templates,
12x12, 8x8, 6x6, 4x4 and a blank a4 page
All in 300 pixels/inch.

This makes it easy for you to know the
size of a page without having to deal with
the new project feature in photoshop which
can be a hassle if you don't use it that often.

Since all the files are in 300pixels/inch size
they fit your digital papers and embellishments
perfectly. The a4 document is for those of you
who want to give hybrid scrapping a go.

You simply open the blank a4 document,
drag and drop the objects you want to print,
arrange them on the page and print.
Be sure you use the highest or a very high
print setting to make them look right.

This is also perfect for printing your
greeting card template and the
place mat cards I shared a few days ago.

Open your blank a4 page
Drag and drop the objects you want to print


And print! Could not be easier.

:: Download Templates Here ::
Photoshop and png documents

Comments

  1. Being a regular American, (meaning not in engineering, printing, or working at a company with international dealings. I'd hardly consider myself "typical" or at least what people from other countries may think of as "typical") I didn't know what a4 was so I looked it up. It's so frustrating! Especially now that I'm doing home school, I'm dealing with the difficulties of teaching the various American systems. Sorry, I'll leave my rant at that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on May. 29, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 30 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, I always have difficulty finding the right size in pixels and this will definitely help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. Very helpful, as I am hopeless at things like this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments even more than hugs ♥

Popular posts from this blog

Freebie - Matching Tickets

I shared these a few days ago at my Swedish blog , and I thought maybe you could find use for them as well? ♥ Download Tickets Here ♥

FORM OF HAPPINESS

We are totally crushing on our new fried egg dress by Form of Happiness , a brand new swedish brand that produces fun organic kids clothes made for play!  

Freebie - Printable Labels

I found a gorgeous vintage label over at the fab blog Graphics Fairy and I couldn't help but to play around a bit with it in photoshop. The result are these colorful printable labels to use for all your crafting projects. They're free for personal use. Please be sure to say hi before you leave and please link back to this blog if you use the labels on a project published online ♥ Thanks a bunch! ♥ Download Labels Here ♥