Skip to main content

:: I can not live without.. ::


We all have out own personal scrapbook must
haves, and I thought it would be fun to share mine.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

First are my fiskars scissors, love love love them.

My Easy Mounter by 3L, I can not live without
it, I panic when my local scrapbook store run out
of it, and I can't seem to find it online.

My new Bamboo tablet, perfect for digital
scrapbooking, designing, and photo editing.

My printer is the best thing I ever bought,
it really helped me turn my scrapbook dreams
in to reality. I print tons of photos, and digital
kits to use for hybrid projects.

Stickles! Love them, they add that extra
something to my layouts. I want them in
every single color, working on it..

This are my paper scrap
faves right now, these lovely lovely
die cuts by October Afternoon
Love at first sight!

I would love to hear your top faves,
add a comment below and promote
the scrapbook tools you can not live without :)

♥ XOXO ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freebie - Matching Tickets

I shared these a few days ago at my Swedish blog , and I thought maybe you could find use for them as well? ♥ Download Tickets Here ♥

FORM OF HAPPINESS

We are totally crushing on our new fried egg dress by Form of Happiness , a brand new swedish brand that produces fun organic kids clothes made for play!  

Freebie - Printable Labels

I found a gorgeous vintage label over at the fab blog Graphics Fairy and I couldn't help but to play around a bit with it in photoshop. The result are these colorful printable labels to use for all your crafting projects. They're free for personal use. Please be sure to say hi before you leave and please link back to this blog if you use the labels on a project published online ♥ Thanks a bunch! ♥ Download Labels Here ♥