Skip to main content

:: Template - 1 Photo layered papers ::

I'm feeling generous today, and what
better way to show it than to share
yet another template with you all?

It is a clean one photo layout.
You can easilly add your own touch by adding
embellishments of your choice.

I think it would look wonderful with some
buttons in the top left corner!
I haven't had time to try it out yet, but I'm feeling
really inspired to, so hopefully I'll get to share
my layout with you soon!
Hope you like the template!

:: Download Template Here ::
ps and png documents

♥ Talk to you soon ♥

Comments

  1. Thank you for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Jun. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 16 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the template! I like your designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing the template. I am going to use it for a July 4th page.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments even more than hugs ♥

Popular posts from this blog

Freebie - Matching Tickets

I shared these a few days ago at my Swedish blog , and I thought maybe you could find use for them as well? ♥ Download Tickets Here ♥

FORM OF HAPPINESS

We are totally crushing on our new fried egg dress by Form of Happiness , a brand new swedish brand that produces fun organic kids clothes made for play!  

Freebie - Printable Labels

I found a gorgeous vintage label over at the fab blog Graphics Fairy and I couldn't help but to play around a bit with it in photoshop. The result are these colorful printable labels to use for all your crafting projects. They're free for personal use. Please be sure to say hi before you leave and please link back to this blog if you use the labels on a project published online ♥ Thanks a bunch! ♥ Download Labels Here ♥