Skip to main content

My DIY Kitchen

Lately I've been inspired to try and spice up my kitchen
with simple measures, with paint, glue and some creative ideas.

 I used some lovely paper doilies that I laminated cut out and then
glued them to my kitchen window with a gluegun.

 

 A magnetic memo board that I picked up at the Dollarstore. 
I knew that it had potential to become something fun for my kitchen..


 I used some lovely turquoise paint to cover the red and yellow.


And covered the metal with chalkboard paint.


The result: A magnetic memo board, that can be used for fun
quotes, as a menu or to write my fave recipe


Before: A boring old shelf that I had no use for..


Some white paint later.. 
 

A perfect place for my new flower pot that I spiced up with some
polkadot napkins and mod podge.

 ♥XoXo♥

Comments

  1. Wat een creativiteit en nog prachtig ook
    Fijn weekend
    Groetjes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Det blev superfint alltihop :) Pyssla och göra om gamla saker är så himla kul! Jag gjorde ett eget vindspel idag t.ex ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous!! Great job!!

    Love from The Netherlands,
    Leintje*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments even more than hugs ♥

Popular posts from this blog

Freebie - Matching Tickets

I shared these a few days ago at my Swedish blog , and I thought maybe you could find use for them as well? ♥ Download Tickets Here ♥

FORM OF HAPPINESS

We are totally crushing on our new fried egg dress by Form of Happiness , a brand new swedish brand that produces fun organic kids clothes made for play!  

Freebie - Printable Labels

I found a gorgeous vintage label over at the fab blog Graphics Fairy and I couldn't help but to play around a bit with it in photoshop. The result are these colorful printable labels to use for all your crafting projects. They're free for personal use. Please be sure to say hi before you leave and please link back to this blog if you use the labels on a project published online ♥ Thanks a bunch! ♥ Download Labels Here ♥