Skip to main content

Vintage Lundby Dollhouse

I had so much fun working on the other Lundby that I had to another one.
And then yet another one.. :) This one is one of the very first Lundby dollhouses,
it has the original doors made by wood, and the wooden chimney, super charming!

This dollhouse was given to a little swedish girl on her 9th birthday in 1971.
I'm in the process of painting and putting up new wallpaper.. Guess what,
41 years later it's going to be a birthday present for my little boy on his 4th birthday.
It was mine for 100sek, like 14 dollars, this included furniture, including a very
charming sauna. 


Talk to you all soon!
 XoXo Miss Cutiepie

Comments

  1. Wow..lekkert..jeg har alltid hatt lyst på ett slikt..og mener å huske jeg hadde ett som liten..

    Gleder meg til å se forandringen:)
    klem fra Lill

    PS:har give away( 8stk) gående på bloggen min om du vil bli med:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi- i love your site- but can not down loAd your vintAge christmas tags as it says it is no longer there and is in violatio.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments even more than hugs ♥

Popular posts from this blog

Freebie - Matching Tickets

I shared these a few days ago at my Swedish blog , and I thought maybe you could find use for them as well? ♥ Download Tickets Here ♥

FORM OF HAPPINESS

We are totally crushing on our new fried egg dress by Form of Happiness , a brand new swedish brand that produces fun organic kids clothes made for play!  

Freebie - Printable Labels

I found a gorgeous vintage label over at the fab blog Graphics Fairy and I couldn't help but to play around a bit with it in photoshop. The result are these colorful printable labels to use for all your crafting projects. They're free for personal use. Please be sure to say hi before you leave and please link back to this blog if you use the labels on a project published online ♥ Thanks a bunch! ♥ Download Labels Here ♥