Skip to main content

:: The yummiest summer drink ::

I just LOVE strawberry daiquiri, but since I'm preggers I'm staying off alcohol. But that doesn't mean I can't enjoy my fave drink. I did a bit of surfing around the web, and found this virgin version of the drink.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

  • 1 ounce fresh lime juice or Rose's lime
  • 3 ounces frozen strawberries (or fresh)
  • 1-3 teaspoon sugar (or to taste)
  • cracked ice (no need really if you're using loads of frozen strawberries

  • Fill a blender with cracked ice.
    Add lime juice, strawberries, and sugar.
    Blend until smooth.
    You may add a little water if too thick.
    Pour into a chilled glass.
    Add a straw and some fun drink decorations
    and you are good to go!

    You can use the same recipe for an alcoholic
    drink. Just add rom or vodka.
    Enjoy!

    Recipe by recipezaar.com

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Freebie - Matching Tickets

    I shared these a few days ago at my Swedish blog , and I thought maybe you could find use for them as well? ♥ Download Tickets Here ♥

    FORM OF HAPPINESS

    We are totally crushing on our new fried egg dress by Form of Happiness , a brand new swedish brand that produces fun organic kids clothes made for play!  

    Freebie - Printable Labels

    I found a gorgeous vintage label over at the fab blog Graphics Fairy and I couldn't help but to play around a bit with it in photoshop. The result are these colorful printable labels to use for all your crafting projects. They're free for personal use. Please be sure to say hi before you leave and please link back to this blog if you use the labels on a project published online ♥ Thanks a bunch! ♥ Download Labels Here ♥