Skip to main content

Fall decorations - DIY

Don't you all just love fall?
To see all the green leaves turn to red, orange and yellow..
Take long walks and photograph all the beauty that nature
has to offer this time of year.

I especially love to decorate with mini pumpkins.
Do you decorate your home in an autumn theme,
or do you go all out for Halloween instead?

This is how I've decorated so far:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I would also love to try some of these gorgeous
projects by the one and only.. Martha!

How about this beautiful pumpkin bird feeder?
Click here for instructions


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Or maybe this lovely Autum wreath?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Do you have any other fall diy projects you would like to share?
♥XoXo♥

Comments

  1. lovely and very inspiring, I'll try some deco too ;)

    www.rainbowgatherer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love,love the color scheme and my inspiration for the last macarons I made http://www.GreenEyedSusan.com I think jewel tones are a nice alternative for Fall in lieu of the ambers and russets and I love the simplicity of your decorations. Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures with us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments even more than hugs ♥

Popular posts from this blog

Freebie - Matching Tickets

I shared these a few days ago at my Swedish blog , and I thought maybe you could find use for them as well? ♥ Download Tickets Here ♥

FORM OF HAPPINESS

We are totally crushing on our new fried egg dress by Form of Happiness , a brand new swedish brand that produces fun organic kids clothes made for play!  

Freebie - Printable Labels

I found a gorgeous vintage label over at the fab blog Graphics Fairy and I couldn't help but to play around a bit with it in photoshop. The result are these colorful printable labels to use for all your crafting projects. They're free for personal use. Please be sure to say hi before you leave and please link back to this blog if you use the labels on a project published online ♥ Thanks a bunch! ♥ Download Labels Here ♥